Gay Ad Network Steps Up to Video With Gaycast
ADOTAS – All the display operators want in on video, and vertical ad networks are no exception — Gay Ad Network has rolled out online video advertising network and syndication platform Gaycast. Targeted at gay and lesbian consumers, Gaycast’s launch partners include American Airlines, Mandalay Bay and the Florida Keys Tourism Council.
With Gaycast, Gay Ad Network becomes a one stop shop for targeting the LGBT community through display, mobile and video. In addition to pre-roll, Gaycast will support companion ads, video overlays, custom players and sponsored content.
Content on Gaycast is curated from a wide range of producers such as independent filmmakers, musicians and comedians, while site members can upload videos or share clips from YouTube and Hulu. An editorial staff reviews all content to ensure it meets Gaycast’s editorial standards and categorizes videos appropriately.
In addition, Gay Ad Network is partnering with online television network OURScene, which caters to the LGBT community, and In The Life Media, producers of public television and web series “In the Life,” which documents the gay experience.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail