Canned Banners Cuts Out The Display Middle Men
ADOTAS – Today, a young startup named Canned Banners left beta. They launched in January of 2010 and provide a fast and easy online display ad creation tool for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). The firm is working to make its technology an integral part of the online ad buying process for SMBs. Canned Banners plans on doing this by pursuing new partnerships with ad networks, publishers and SMB solution providers.
The template Canned Banners has created makes display ad design a simple do-it yourself process. Users customize their banner ads with photos and texts, selecting options such as fonts and color schemes. This cuts out the extra expense of working with designers and agencies.
Canned Banners’ ad builder is also beneficial for online ad networks and publishers in increasing display ad sales to SMBs. The company currently partners with ad networks AdRoll, Digital Throttle, and ReTargeter.
Myles Younger, head of marketing and business development at Canned Banners stated, “The last few years have seen major advances in online display advertising, but small businesses are mostly being left on the sidelines. First of all, small business owners have few choices when it comes to creating ads – most of the options are some mixture of crappy, complicated, overpriced, or slow. We [Canned Banners] make it simple, fast, and affordable to create great-looking ads. But creation isn’t the only barrier for SMBs – a lot of ad inventory is still tied to exchanges and networks that only larger brand advertisers can access, afford, or even comprehend. We want to expand our network of partners and keep improving our technology so that we can help fill in the gaps.”
Among the enhancements Canned Banners is planning, the company is looking at third-party APIs to power new ad creation apps, widgets, and features.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial