YuMe Produces Three New Video Ad Units
ADOTAS – It’s not a page takeover but a page takeover simulation — YuMe’s new Lights Out unit dims the rest of the website content for a movie theater effect during the preroll. Users have the option of flipping the lights back on at any time.
In addition, the video ad technology company is introducing the SideKick ad unit, which synchronizes animation and other design elements within the pre-roll with companion banners on a page. There’s also the new Expanded View, which frames the pre-roll ad with a branded border image that disappears when the video completes.
YuMe also recently released its third-quarter advertising metrics, which showed that video completion reached 75%, up 10% for the year before. By gender, the completion rate for women viewers is 75% versus 69% for men. Representing 59% of pre-rolls, 15-second spots are the most popular. Consumer product goods companies account for 32% of all YuMe’s video ad spend, followed by auto and entertainment, which are neck and neck at 11%.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AOL Chooses Microsoft Bing Over Google for Search and Microsoft Chooses AppNexus for Programmatic Tech and Sales
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider
- Pulsepoint Launches Programmatic Content Marketing Platform
- LiveRamp Hires Luke McGuinness as Head of Data Partnerships