YuMe Dives Into Mobile Video
ADOTAS – Furthering its end-to-end video ad solution via a mobile component, video technology platform YuMe has released software developer kits for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch as well as two new mobile units.
The SDKs allow mobile publishers and app developers to employ the ACE for Publishers platform of ad operation tools. These users will be able to tap multiple video ad networks as well as YuMe’s network of more than 600 publishers.
The new Mobile Billboard unit employs a full-screen banner or rich media ad prior to the requested video content and allows viewers connect with social networking and e-commerce brand destination sites. The Mobile Connect ad unit is a full-screen video with “Tap to Action” icons overlaid that allow easy access to social networking or brand-sponsored sites. YuMe promises that both units deliver impressive engagement metrics that can be used in optimization.
“The ever-growing and diverse audience of millions of iOS users presents both advertisers and publishers with incredible opportunities,” said Jayant Kadambi, president and cofounder of YuMe. “These new ad formats along with ACE, allow publishers to serve ads that are customized to the experience of viewing video directly in mobile apps—the most widely adopted method for consuming content on iOS devices. Meanwhile, advertisers get unprecedented brand exposure and audience engagement only achievable in a full-screen mobile video experience, while preserving the sanctity of their existing campaign creative.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan
- Bloomberg Partners with adMarketplace As Exclusive Paid Search Partner