YuMe Dives Into Mobile Video
ADOTAS – Furthering its end-to-end video ad solution via a mobile component, video technology platform YuMe has released software developer kits for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch as well as two new mobile units.
The SDKs allow mobile publishers and app developers to employ the ACE for Publishers platform of ad operation tools. These users will be able to tap multiple video ad networks as well as YuMe’s network of more than 600 publishers.
The new Mobile Billboard unit employs a full-screen banner or rich media ad prior to the requested video content and allows viewers connect with social networking and e-commerce brand destination sites. The Mobile Connect ad unit is a full-screen video with “Tap to Action” icons overlaid that allow easy access to social networking or brand-sponsored sites. YuMe promises that both units deliver impressive engagement metrics that can be used in optimization.
“The ever-growing and diverse audience of millions of iOS users presents both advertisers and publishers with incredible opportunities,” said Jayant Kadambi, president and cofounder of YuMe. “These new ad formats along with ACE, allow publishers to serve ads that are customized to the experience of viewing video directly in mobile apps—the most widely adopted method for consuming content on iOS devices. Meanwhile, advertisers get unprecedented brand exposure and audience engagement only achievable in a full-screen mobile video experience, while preserving the sanctity of their existing campaign creative.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer