Traffic Marketplace and Adgregate Find the Magic Ingredient for Conversion
ADOTAS – What’s that final magic ingredient for transforming bland purchase intent into tasty and tangy purchase conversions? (Hint: It’s not basil.) For diverse digital marketer Traffic Marketplace, General Manager of Display Chris Pirrone said it’s a new partnership with ad and commerce pros Adgregate Markets.
The deal will allow Traffic Marketplace clients to add Adgregate commerce solutions such as ShopAds and ShopFans into their online and mobile campaigns, including eyengage, which instantly morphs static banners into rich media.
When the two companies teamed up for a recent campaign for an independent film studio’s DVD release, the results far exceeded expectations: purchase intent was ten times industry benchmarks and conversions were triple. Social interactions increased by five times, including a 25% bump in the movie’s Facebook Likes.
Adgregate is a stupid name for a company.
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moments, AdTech & Artificial Intelligence
- CONTENTSQUARE LAUNCHES AI-Powered UX PERFORMANCE CENTER
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; more…