Kitara’s Growth Gambit Pays Off With Acquisition
ADOTAS – A growth gambit during lousy economic times has paid off in spades for Kitara Media as the company announced that is has been acquired by Selling Source, which provides technology and marketing services to the specialty finance sector.
In February demand-side platform and performance marketer Kitara, which proclaimed 300% growth year over year in its three years of operations, bolstered its operations in the Virgin Islands and Canada with a new office in Hoboken, NJ, and brought on board 30 employees.
“The acquisition is very exciting for our team and will further reinforce our rapid growth and solutions for advertisers and publishers.” said Robert Regular, president of Kitara and owner of Adotas,
Selling Source also acquired the Q Interactive Network, which includes digital markerting services and web properties Q Interactive, ClickGen, CoolSavings, Vente, Postmaster Direct, ThruChannel and Right Mail Marketing.
“This merger and the continuing expansion of Selling Source’s highly successful customer acquisition activities will provide our clients with unprecedented consumer reach — one of the broadest within the digital space,” said Dale Baker, the newly appointed CEO of Selling Source. “With this combined platform, we will be able to develop new verticals and product lines quickly and seamlessly, while continuing to evolve and enhance our cutting-edge technology.”
Awesome news! Contratulations Kitara and welcome to the LinkTrust family!
Leave a Comment
- Interactive Video’s Expanding Influence and Power
- IRIS.TV & Vemba Partnership Offers Turnkey A.I./Machine Learning Personalization
- ScribbleLive Acquires Linkdex; Opera Mediawork’s Q2 Mobile First Insights Report; LoopMe Study On Video Ad Failures; Fluent’s Marketing to Millennials 2016
- Shareablee Becomes an Official Facebook Media Solutions Partner
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?