ContextWeb Partners With Mpire for Adsdaq Verification
ADOTAS – While merely the mention of “ad verification” will make many an ad network or exchange executive furl his/her brow, they know those services are increasingly what advertisers want. Damn that customer for always being right!
ContextWeb, which runs the independent ad exchange Adsdaq, has partnered with Mpire to offer its ad verification and optimization service AdXpose to clients. Networks within the exchange will be protected from make-goods and charge-backs while brands will perceive Adsdaq as a safer place to play.
“Advertisers are increasingly requesting campaign verification by third parties to minimize fraud and wasted ad spend, and to ensure that ad exchanges and networks are fulfilling their contractual obligations,” said Jay Sears, general manager of Adsdaq exchange. “By offering AdXpose’s services as option to our customers and prospects, we’re sending them a clear message that we’re a trusted partner, we’re looking out for their best interests, and that their success is as important to us as it is to them.”
Mpire is integrating ContextWeb’s Real-Time Classifier into AdXpose to boost its ability to analyze and classify page content. Recently the company earned the TRUSTe seal of approval for its treatment of user data.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant