ContextWeb Partners With Mpire for Adsdaq Verification
ADOTAS – While merely the mention of “ad verification” will make many an ad network or exchange executive furl his/her brow, they know those services are increasingly what advertisers want. Damn that customer for always being right!
ContextWeb, which runs the independent ad exchange Adsdaq, has partnered with Mpire to offer its ad verification and optimization service AdXpose to clients. Networks within the exchange will be protected from make-goods and charge-backs while brands will perceive Adsdaq as a safer place to play.
“Advertisers are increasingly requesting campaign verification by third parties to minimize fraud and wasted ad spend, and to ensure that ad exchanges and networks are fulfilling their contractual obligations,” said Jay Sears, general manager of Adsdaq exchange. “By offering AdXpose’s services as option to our customers and prospects, we’re sending them a clear message that we’re a trusted partner, we’re looking out for their best interests, and that their success is as important to us as it is to them.”
Mpire is integrating ContextWeb’s Real-Time Classifier into AdXpose to boost its ability to analyze and classify page content. Recently the company earned the TRUSTe seal of approval for its treatment of user data.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie
- Kantar Media Grows Real-Time Big Data & Programmatic Intelligence Capabilities
- Tapad Video Revenue Grows by 300% Year-Over-Year