Free to Share Your Canned Banners
Canned Banners’ updated version of its self-serve display ad creation platform contains a tool for building quickly building Flash-based banner ads that can be shared with colleagues, clients or prospects free of charge. After building a banner by adding an image and text, advertisers save them to receive a code that can be emailed or delivered by an instant messenger or a social sharing tool. Advertisers are only charged when exporting finished banner ads as SWF files.
Myles Younger, co-founder and head of marketing as well as an Adotas contributor, said the new feature will be a great prospecting tool, especially for online ad sales reps working in the long tail or local markets. “When a sales rep can quickly put together a high-quality sample ad for a local business, they’ve got a much more effective way of demonstrating that a professional online ad campaign doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive,” he said.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media