Adap.tv Gives Vid Advertisers a Neat-o Toolbelt
ADOTAS – Through partnerships as well as homemade goodies, Adap.tv has buoyed its online video marketplace and ad management platform with the Brand Impact toolkit to increase online video marketing effectiveness.
Adap.tv offers video advertisers built-in tools such as data targeting, using data providers such as eXelate, Lotame and TARGUSinfo. In addition, customers can access Adap.tv marketplace’s URL verification to make sure vids appeared on the right sites.
But in terms of preventing ads from appearing with offensive or low-quality video content, Adap.tv uses Affine Systems’ computer vision engine to analyze and rate in-stream video content based on obscenity and violence as well as production quality. Adap.tv clients can also take advantage of Vizu’s Ad Catalyst to provide real-time measurements of relevant metrics as well as on-the-spot optimization.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Vibe’s 2017 Mobile Consumer Report: The Mobile/Brand Engagement Revolution
- Mobile Moments, AdTech & Artificial Intelligence
- CONTENTSQUARE Launches AI-Powered UX Performance Center
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying