Welcome Aboard: Industry Hirings & Promotions
ADOTAS – Online market research app-maker Crowd Science has reeled in e-commerce veteran Corey J. Leibow to serve as president and CEO. With more than 20 years of experience in the space, Leibow was most recently executive in residence at Plug and Play Tech Center. Prior to that, he was president and CEO of Mercado Software, sold to Omniture in 2008. Co-founder John Martin will keep the title of “Chief Crowd Scientist” and remain on the board.
It’s a good day for Davids — dynamic creative solution provider Tumri has appointed David Kim as president and David Smith as chief revenue officer. Kim was most recently president and CEO at media portal Course Hero while Smith was partner and founder at Elevage Media Advisers.
Digitas North America decided it was time for realignment: Tony Weisman, global client lead and president of Digitas Chicago, will also preside over the Boston and Detroit offices while Joanne Zaiac, president of New York and Stamford, Conn., will also oversee Atlanta. In addition, Executive Vice President Barbara Goose has been made executive director of Boston and Detroit; Kenneth Parks, senior vice president and managing director of the Stamford office will also direct the Atlanta office; and Lange Taylor, vice president of the Atlanta office, has been promoted to managing director.
Mobile app affiliate network apprupt has expanded into Europe with the hiring of Jon Mundy as director of business development for the United Kingdom. A 10-year mobile veteran, Mundy was formerly sales strategy manager for BSkyB.
Ad tag manager TagMan has assembled a media supergroup for its board of advisers. Starting lineup includes Brendan Condon, former managing director of AOL’s Platform A international advertising division; Calvin Lui, former president and CEO of Tumri; John Marshall, founder of Click Tracks and Market Move; and Tom Sipple, currently vice president at Interactive Corporation (IAC) and former managing director of Yahoo, Southeast Asia.
Global interactive agency Nurun has promoted Executive Vice President of North American Operations Jim Yang, a 10-year member of the team, to chief strategy officer.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]