Welcome Aboard: Industry Hirings & Promotions
ADOTAS – Online market research app-maker Crowd Science has reeled in e-commerce veteran Corey J. Leibow to serve as president and CEO. With more than 20 years of experience in the space, Leibow was most recently executive in residence at Plug and Play Tech Center. Prior to that, he was president and CEO of Mercado Software, sold to Omniture in 2008. Co-founder John Martin will keep the title of “Chief Crowd Scientist” and remain on the board.
It’s a good day for Davids — dynamic creative solution provider Tumri has appointed David Kim as president and David Smith as chief revenue officer. Kim was most recently president and CEO at media portal Course Hero while Smith was partner and founder at Elevage Media Advisers.
Digitas North America decided it was time for realignment: Tony Weisman, global client lead and president of Digitas Chicago, will also preside over the Boston and Detroit offices while Joanne Zaiac, president of New York and Stamford, Conn., will also oversee Atlanta. In addition, Executive Vice President Barbara Goose has been made executive director of Boston and Detroit; Kenneth Parks, senior vice president and managing director of the Stamford office will also direct the Atlanta office; and Lange Taylor, vice president of the Atlanta office, has been promoted to managing director.
Mobile app affiliate network apprupt has expanded into Europe with the hiring of Jon Mundy as director of business development for the United Kingdom. A 10-year mobile veteran, Mundy was formerly sales strategy manager for BSkyB.
Ad tag manager TagMan has assembled a media supergroup for its board of advisers. Starting lineup includes Brendan Condon, former managing director of AOL’s Platform A international advertising division; Calvin Lui, former president and CEO of Tumri; John Marshall, founder of Click Tracks and Market Move; and Tom Sipple, currently vice president at Interactive Corporation (IAC) and former managing director of Yahoo, Southeast Asia.
Global interactive agency Nurun has promoted Executive Vice President of North American Operations Jim Yang, a 10-year member of the team, to chief strategy officer.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and