Welcome Aboard: Industry Hirings & Promotions
ADOTAS – Mike Peralta has joined the search data marketplace Magnetic as chief operations officer. An 18-year veteran of online advertising, Peralta was most recently chief revenue officer at Tumri and has also served as senior vice president of North American advertising services at Aol’s Platform A, which sadly has departed us.
Semantic advertising technology developer Peer39 welcomes Alex White to the team in the position of vice president of product and account management. White comes over from Yahoo!, where headed the technology partner division of the Global Advertising Product Marketing Group.
Social commerce solution provider Adgregate Markets is reeling in the retail industry veterans to pump up its management team: the newest additions are longtime Aol retail sales pro Sharon Kelley, who takes the title of chief revenue officer, and former vice president of global e-commerce David Sessions, who joins Adgregate’s board.
Most recently senior director of brand solutions at Hipcricket, Scott Rogers has joined the team at mobile video platform Mogreet in the positions of vice president of sales and brand solutions. Mogreet also announced the promotion of John Allen from director of sales to vice president of entertainment sales.
Answer service ChaCha got Sara Camden to take on the newly created role of senior marketing and communications manager. Previously Camden managed international marketing and communications initiatives for three separate companies within the Theoris Group.
Independent digital agency Blue Barracuda has found the perfect managing director in Adrian Nicholls, With 17 years of experience, Nicholls most recently hails from Good Technology.
Advertising, public relations and interactive agency KG Partners has added Mark Kunert in the position of assistant creative director. Kunert most recently hails from St. John & Partners.
David Karel has joined B2B audience targeting platform and ad network as vice president of marketing. The 15-year industry vet could most recently be found at SuccessFactors, serving as vice president of product marketing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than