Welcome Aboard: Industry Hirings & Promotions
ADOTAS – Mike Peralta has joined the search data marketplace Magnetic as chief operations officer. An 18-year veteran of online advertising, Peralta was most recently chief revenue officer at Tumri and has also served as senior vice president of North American advertising services at Aol’s Platform A, which sadly has departed us.
Semantic advertising technology developer Peer39 welcomes Alex White to the team in the position of vice president of product and account management. White comes over from Yahoo!, where headed the technology partner division of the Global Advertising Product Marketing Group.
Social commerce solution provider Adgregate Markets is reeling in the retail industry veterans to pump up its management team: the newest additions are longtime Aol retail sales pro Sharon Kelley, who takes the title of chief revenue officer, and former vice president of global e-commerce David Sessions, who joins Adgregate’s board.
Most recently senior director of brand solutions at Hipcricket, Scott Rogers has joined the team at mobile video platform Mogreet in the positions of vice president of sales and brand solutions. Mogreet also announced the promotion of John Allen from director of sales to vice president of entertainment sales.
Answer service ChaCha got Sara Camden to take on the newly created role of senior marketing and communications manager. Previously Camden managed international marketing and communications initiatives for three separate companies within the Theoris Group.
Independent digital agency Blue Barracuda has found the perfect managing director in Adrian Nicholls, With 17 years of experience, Nicholls most recently hails from Good Technology.
Advertising, public relations and interactive agency KG Partners has added Mark Kunert in the position of assistant creative director. Kunert most recently hails from St. John & Partners.
David Karel has joined B2B audience targeting platform and ad network as vice president of marketing. The 15-year industry vet could most recently be found at SuccessFactors, serving as vice president of product marketing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s