Lyris Keepin’ It Real-Time With Analytics
The company has introduced instant conversion and revenue tracking to Lyris HQ – which combines e-mail marketing with search, social and mobile channels. The new features offers a comprehensive real-time view of campaign visitors, click-throughs, conversions and revenue generated by specific e-mail. In additions, marketers can analyze time and area spent on sites, e-mails or associated web pages while the consumers are browsing.
“Successful campaigns demand measurement tied to the bottom line, not just arbitrary clicks or opens,” said Lyris Chief Marketing Officer Blaine Mathieu. “As online marketing becomes connected, the same holds true for analytics. Marketers need holistic marketing analytics that measure success ranging from web traffic, clicks and opens, to bottom-line data like conversions and revenues.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent