Lyris Keepin’ It Real-Time With Analytics
The company has introduced instant conversion and revenue tracking to Lyris HQ – which combines e-mail marketing with search, social and mobile channels. The new features offers a comprehensive real-time view of campaign visitors, click-throughs, conversions and revenue generated by specific e-mail. In additions, marketers can analyze time and area spent on sites, e-mails or associated web pages while the consumers are browsing.
“Successful campaigns demand measurement tied to the bottom line, not just arbitrary clicks or opens,” said Lyris Chief Marketing Officer Blaine Mathieu. “As online marketing becomes connected, the same holds true for analytics. Marketers need holistic marketing analytics that measure success ranging from web traffic, clicks and opens, to bottom-line data like conversions and revenues.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution