Knotice Enhances Its Mobile Direct Platform
ADOTAS – “The explosive growth of mobile marketing, combined with rapid smartphone adoption by consumers, has paved the way for marketers to better engage consumers while they are on the go,” says Knotice CEO and cofounder Brian Deagan. And to keep up with this explosive growth, the direct marketing software builder has added a slew of new mobile functions to its Concentri platform.
Integrated device recognition tools, which are updated as new devices enter the mobile sphere, optimize web content and emails for both visitors and subscribers. In addition, the recognition technology is used to give device details within analytics reports.
The updated software allows users to insert content not hosted in Concentri’s content management system into email, web and mobile direct marketing campaigns. Concentri also facilitates the building of device-specificmobile websites and email templates while now tracking real-time SMS conversations between consumers and brands in its mobile analytics.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality