Welcome Aboard: Industry Hirings and Promotions
ADOTAS – Brand.net has got a new ace up its sleeve with the appointment of Yahoo! vet Matt Gallatin to vice president of finance and administration. For the last five years, Gallatin has served as Yahoo!’s vice president of corporate finance.
Abe Gorelick has joined Epsilon’s Healthcare Services group as vice president and general manager. Most recently senior vice president of marketing communications for Fidelity Investments Institutional Services, Gorelick had a stretch with Epsilon in mid-90s working with financial clients.
Improve Digital snatched Jennifer Greenway from managing publisher accounts at Aol. The ad network optimizer found a nice home for her as a strategic partnership manager in the United Kingdom.
Scott Travis is going places — in particular from his position of director of East Coast sales at AudienceScience to vice president of sales East. Travis has already got some impressive hits on his resume with stints at Aol and XM Satellite Radio.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
- Back-to-School Online Shopping Soars! Discover Top Picks
- Lotame’s Data Stream to Provide Rich, Scalable Consumer Data