Welcome Aboard: Industry Hirings and Promotions
ADOTAS – Brand.net has got a new ace up its sleeve with the appointment of Yahoo! vet Matt Gallatin to vice president of finance and administration. For the last five years, Gallatin has served as Yahoo!’s vice president of corporate finance.
Abe Gorelick has joined Epsilon’s Healthcare Services group as vice president and general manager. Most recently senior vice president of marketing communications for Fidelity Investments Institutional Services, Gorelick had a stretch with Epsilon in mid-90s working with financial clients.
Improve Digital snatched Jennifer Greenway from managing publisher accounts at Aol. The ad network optimizer found a nice home for her as a strategic partnership manager in the United Kingdom.
Scott Travis is going places — in particular from his position of director of East Coast sales at AudienceScience to vice president of sales East. Travis has already got some impressive hits on his resume with stints at Aol and XM Satellite Radio.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer