Welcome Aboard: Industry Hirings & Promotions
ADOTAS – Smartclip, a second-generation premium online video network, has named Matt Prohaska as its first CEO. Prohaska was most recently vice president of North American sales for Aol and managed a 150-person sales team that handled more than $1 billion in revenue.
Ben Trenda and Eric Matza have found their ways to The Rubicon Project as vice president of U.S. demand and director of product marketing, respectively. Trenda was formerly vice president of global partnerships at AOL, while Matza used to have he title of vice president of product management at Experian.
Simulmedia has boosted Pravin Chandiramani from director of business development and strategy to vice president, business development and strategy while Jeff Storan has been bumped up to vice president of product management after serving as Director, Product Management.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moments, AdTech & Artificial Intelligence
- CONTENTSQUARE LAUNCHES AI-Powered UX PERFORMANCE CENTER
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; more…