Got Funds? PubMatic Reels in $7.5 Million
The publisher revenue optimization company exited a Series C funding round with a sweet $7.5 million. Existing investor Helion Venture Partners was front and center showing its love and cash, while previous sugar daddies Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Nexus Venture chipped in as well.
The funds will be used to speed up adoption of the recently launched Premier edition of PubMatic’s Sell Side Platform, which features a single dashboard for publisher’s sales and ad ops teams to manage revenue and analyze inventory data as well as an impression-level ad auction with real-time bidding. In addition, the money will go toward further product development and executive hires.
PubMatic has brought home a total of $18 million in investor cash.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report