Got Funds? PubMatic Reels in $7.5 Million
The publisher revenue optimization company exited a Series C funding round with a sweet $7.5 million. Existing investor Helion Venture Partners was front and center showing its love and cash, while previous sugar daddies Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Nexus Venture chipped in as well.
The funds will be used to speed up adoption of the recently launched Premier edition of PubMatic’s Sell Side Platform, which features a single dashboard for publisher’s sales and ad ops teams to manage revenue and analyze inventory data as well as an impression-level ad auction with real-time bidding. In addition, the money will go toward further product development and executive hires.
PubMatic has brought home a total of $18 million in investor cash.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace