Got Funds? PubMatic Reels in $7.5 Million
The publisher revenue optimization company exited a Series C funding round with a sweet $7.5 million. Existing investor Helion Venture Partners was front and center showing its love and cash, while previous sugar daddies Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Nexus Venture chipped in as well.
The funds will be used to speed up adoption of the recently launched Premier edition of PubMatic’s Sell Side Platform, which features a single dashboard for publisher’s sales and ad ops teams to manage revenue and analyze inventory data as well as an impression-level ad auction with real-time bidding. In addition, the money will go toward further product development and executive hires.
PubMatic has brought home a total of $18 million in investor cash.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer