Got Funds? PubMatic Reels in $7.5 Million
The publisher revenue optimization company exited a Series C funding round with a sweet $7.5 million. Existing investor Helion Venture Partners was front and center showing its love and cash, while previous sugar daddies Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Nexus Venture chipped in as well.
The funds will be used to speed up adoption of the recently launched Premier edition of PubMatic’s Sell Side Platform, which features a single dashboard for publisher’s sales and ad ops teams to manage revenue and analyze inventory data as well as an impression-level ad auction with real-time bidding. In addition, the money will go toward further product development and executive hires.
PubMatic has brought home a total of $18 million in investor cash.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba