Got Funds? PubMatic Reels in $7.5 Million
The publisher revenue optimization company exited a Series C funding round with a sweet $7.5 million. Existing investor Helion Venture Partners was front and center showing its love and cash, while previous sugar daddies Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Nexus Venture chipped in as well.
The funds will be used to speed up adoption of the recently launched Premier edition of PubMatic’s Sell Side Platform, which features a single dashboard for publisher’s sales and ad ops teams to manage revenue and analyze inventory data as well as an impression-level ad auction with real-time bidding. In addition, the money will go toward further product development and executive hires.
PubMatic has brought home a total of $18 million in investor cash.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Madison Logic Hit 72% Revenue Growth and Expands Team
- Connection: The Glue that Makes Super Bowl (& All) Ads Stick
- Enradius Launches Geo-Targeted Advertising for the Healthcare Industry
- Operative Partners with Moat Providing Automated Inventory Management for Viewability
- Visible Measures Report: Top 10 Super Bowl Ads