Mpire Puts Ad Blocking in Clients’ Hands
ADOTAS – Ad blocking is all the rage these days, whether semantic or contextual. Brands dipping their toes into the online water are less worried about showing up on a porn site (as was the concern in the “olden” days) but showing up next to scandalous content.
However, Mpire’s recent ad-blocking addition to its analytics suite, AdXpose, truly gives clients the discretion over the blocking capabilities. It enables companies to not only avoid inappropriate content, but also duck sites with fraud, under-performance and lousy placement. The company unveiled the new service at OnMedia 2009, where it was recognized as one of the top 100 private digital media companies for the second straight year.
Advertisers can block their ads from sites using numerous parameters, including engagement — if the content of the publisher doesn’t jive with the client’s wishes, AdXpose doesn’t serve the ad. In addition, Mpire is introducing real-time alerting for metrics such as geo, demos and impressions that will allow clients to optimize their campaigns as they run.
I ran into Mpire CRO Kirby Winfield at OnMedia 2009 and he gave me a bit more insight into the new features, adding that Mpire has been blocking ads for a while now. (And please forgive my camerawork — I’m getting used to the Flip Mino.)
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s