Marin Brings Order to Google Content Network Chaos
ADOTAS – Reaching 80% of global web users, the Google Content Network is awing in its vastness — contemplating how to best deploy search spend in its seemingly infinite chaos can drive a marketer mad. Thus Marin Software, which makes paid search management application Marin Search Marketer, has introduced Placement Targeting to help search marketers to glean insight and extract higher ROI from their campaigns on the Google Content Network.
The new feature allows marketers to view conversion, revenue, profit and ROI metrics by site and placement and identify and bid up high-performing placements to drive conversions. On the other side, Placement Target facilitates bidding down low-performing placements to better manage budgets. In addition, Marin enhances monitoring for click-fraud and removal of fraudulent sites.
“The Google Content Network is already a key advertising channel for hundreds of thousands of marketers worldwide, but many of these advertisers would spend even more on the Content Network if they could get more visibility into how their placements perform,” said Chris Lien, CEO of Marin Software. “Marin’s new Placement Targeting capability delivers the insight that advertisers need to grow their search programs, along with the tools to quickly interpret and take action on that insight across thousands of placements.”
I love Adotas
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moments, AdTech & Artificial Intelligence
- CONTENTSQUARE LAUNCHES AI-Powered UX PERFORMANCE CENTER
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; more…