OneRiot Monetizes the Trends as They Pop Up
ADOTAS – “We want the world and we want it now,” Jim Morrison screamed during The Doors’ opus “When the Music’s Over.” Search engines and social media sites are complying with that demand, pushing real-time search and update features.
Now real-time search engine OneRiot, which ranks trends via an algorithm that determines social relevance, is going a step further by offering RiotWise Trending Ads, a stream of ads related to trending topics emerging across the social web.
Trending Ads, available through OneRiot’s API and the new Mobile Ad Unit, will help monetize social web applications (including Twitter and iPhone apps) as well as IM clients. OneRiot will share advertiser revenue with application developers.
Launch partner Digsby, a popular IM and Twitter client, is actually integrating the trending ads into its news stream.
Trending Ads is part of the RiotWise system, a real-time ad network launched in September that places advertiser content in a featured position on OneRiot’s real-time feed.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer