CPG Advertisers See Offline Effects Through comScore
comScore has already given many advertisers a boost in overcoming that challenge through its recently introduced AdEffx platform, and now through partnering with Information Resources Inc. (IRI), the company has added a feature that will an analytics asset for CPG advertisers.
Combining data from IRI’s Consumer Network household purchase panel with comScore’s ad-exposure analysis, the adjunct solution to AdEffx will measure the effectiveness of online advertising in retail sales of CPG brands in supermarkets, drug stores and other relevant markets, broken down by channel.
“The combination of IRI’s multi-channel purchase panel data with comScore’s industry-leading online data offers the critical components needed to accurately tie consumers’ purchase behavior back to their exposure to online media,” said Alistair Sutcliffe, comScore vice president.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Ads Optimized for Mobile: More effective than pop-up & static banner ads
- Bombora Launches Certified Agency Program to Promote Advanced B2B Intent Data Use
- Hitwise: Visits To News & Media Sites Jump Dramatically
- Comcast Technology Solutions Launches Linear Rights Metadata Management (LRM)
- Spotlight: The NFL & Advertising