Audit Says Pulse 360′s Clicks Are Clean
ADOTAS – Progress isn’t always benign — technological advances have brought serious improvements to the online advertising space, but they’ve also helped click fraud rings become more aggressive in bilking media buyers and hurting publishers and consumers. However, one ad network has taken a step to validate its clicks that it hopes will encourage others.
Pulse 360 has passed the audit for the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s Click Measurement Guidelines, making it the first ad network to make the grade after big boys Google, Yahoo and Microsoft. The certification reinforces the notion to marketers that they’re getting the full value of their campaign and that their clicks are true.
“As a marketer in this quickly growing space, you want to focus on execution, not worrying about if half the clicks you’re getting are coming from Eastern Europe,” Jaan Janes, CEO of Pulse 360.
As bigger brands and advertisers are taking a cautious interest in ad networks, brandishing an audit that verifies the purity of a network’s clicks is quite comforting. The agency side in particular is thrilled at the guidelines, the company intoned.
Similar to IAB guidelines for general ad impressions and digital video commercials, the Click Measurement Guidelines give a specific definition for “click,” a standardized method for measuring and counting clicks, and identifies invalid or fraudulent clicks. As a part of the committee that developed the guidelines, Pulse 360 took the initiative and underwent the audit to encourage other networks to adopt the standard.
“At Pulse 360, we’ve always held our network to rigorous standards,” Janes said. “We want to encourage the industry to embrace these guidelines as they will make for a better ecosystem.”
Pulse 360 has the worst advertisers on the Web. These guys should be shut down.
Leave a Comment
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]