Audit Says Pulse 360′s Clicks Are Clean
ADOTAS – Progress isn’t always benign — technological advances have brought serious improvements to the online advertising space, but they’ve also helped click fraud rings become more aggressive in bilking media buyers and hurting publishers and consumers. However, one ad network has taken a step to validate its clicks that it hopes will encourage others.
Pulse 360 has passed the audit for the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s Click Measurement Guidelines, making it the first ad network to make the grade after big boys Google, Yahoo and Microsoft. The certification reinforces the notion to marketers that they’re getting the full value of their campaign and that their clicks are true.
“As a marketer in this quickly growing space, you want to focus on execution, not worrying about if half the clicks you’re getting are coming from Eastern Europe,” Jaan Janes, CEO of Pulse 360.
As bigger brands and advertisers are taking a cautious interest in ad networks, brandishing an audit that verifies the purity of a network’s clicks is quite comforting. The agency side in particular is thrilled at the guidelines, the company intoned.
Similar to IAB guidelines for general ad impressions and digital video commercials, the Click Measurement Guidelines give a specific definition for “click,” a standardized method for measuring and counting clicks, and identifies invalid or fraudulent clicks. As a part of the committee that developed the guidelines, Pulse 360 took the initiative and underwent the audit to encourage other networks to adopt the standard.
“At Pulse 360, we’ve always held our network to rigorous standards,” Janes said. “We want to encourage the industry to embrace these guidelines as they will make for a better ecosystem.”
Pulse 360 has the worst advertisers on the Web. These guys should be shut down.
Leave a Comment
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be