Social media hits video game console
ADOTAS – As in-game advertising has shown promising results, advertisers will be able to connect with gamers on a new front: social media.
The latest Xbox 360 update includes integrations with Facebook, Twitter and last.fm. So in between levels of “Call of Duty,” a player can tweet about how quick he or she cleared the airport segment. Even more interesting, Facebook users will be able to tell which friends are currently on Xbox Live.
Currently the social media integration is only available for those over 18. Initial reports suggest features of the social websites have been smoothly transferred to the console.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis