Ho Humm, Free Wifi Leads War for eYeBalls
Yahoo is now offering a free wifi connection for the nearly half a million daily people in the Big Apple’s Time Square. One can only speculate that the new service is provided in hopes of stimulating search and site activity from a vast unique audience who will rapidly sample the service and become reacquainted with Yahoo.
As the search warfare continues between Yahoo, Google and Microsoft, free wifi connections maybe a new frontier to winning audience. However with Google rapidly deploying free wifi in airports, cities and common community areas Yahoo may be showing up in many new locations to compete.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Madison Logic Hit 72% Revenue Growth and Expands Team
- Connection: The Glue that Makes Super Bowl (& All) Ads Stick
- Enradius Launches Geo-Targeted Advertising for the Healthcare Industry
- Operative Partners with Moat Providing Automated Inventory Management for Viewability
- Visible Measures Report: Top 10 Super Bowl Ads