Ho Humm, Free Wifi Leads War for eYeBalls
Yahoo is now offering a free wifi connection for the nearly half a million daily people in the Big Apple’s Time Square. One can only speculate that the new service is provided in hopes of stimulating search and site activity from a vast unique audience who will rapidly sample the service and become reacquainted with Yahoo.
As the search warfare continues between Yahoo, Google and Microsoft, free wifi connections maybe a new frontier to winning audience. However with Google rapidly deploying free wifi in airports, cities and common community areas Yahoo may be showing up in many new locations to compete.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat