Quick hits: Publishers cold to Google’s behavioral targeting?
– Hey big shot — think you know what appeals most to viewers of banner ads? Come put your skills to the test with Omniture’s “Pick the Winner” game. With the clock ticking, players have to choose which ads were the the winners of real-life testing situations. The online arcade-style game is a promotion for Omniture’s new workbook “Knowing How and What to Test.”
– Lexus wants you to enjoy the Internet during your time in sky, but buy its new car when you’re back on the ground. During the first two week of November, Lexus is providing free wifi access on American Airlines flights to promote its newest automobile. In addition, banner ads for the car company will appear on the portal pages of in-flight wireless provider Gogo.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office