Quick hits: Publishers cold to Google’s behavioral targeting?
– Hey big shot — think you know what appeals most to viewers of banner ads? Come put your skills to the test with Omniture’s “Pick the Winner” game. With the clock ticking, players have to choose which ads were the the winners of real-life testing situations. The online arcade-style game is a promotion for Omniture’s new workbook “Knowing How and What to Test.”
– Lexus wants you to enjoy the Internet during your time in sky, but buy its new car when you’re back on the ground. During the first two week of November, Lexus is providing free wifi access on American Airlines flights to promote its newest automobile. In addition, banner ads for the car company will appear on the portal pages of in-flight wireless provider Gogo.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend
- ADJUST: Increasing Data Fraud Drives Modifications to Requirements and Infrastructure for the Mobile Market
- YouAppi Offering Re-Engagement at 20-40% ROI
- Social Media Ads: What’s New, What’s Next