Social media marketing succeeding
ADOTAS — Though its use in advertising is still evolving, evidence is emerging that social networks can be used for branding, improving customer loyalty, lead generation, direct marketing and e-commerce.
“The beauty of social networks is that they are a place where nearly any marketing goal can be achieved, with nearly any marketing tactic,” according to Debra Aho Williamson, eMarketer senior analyst and author of the new report, “Marketing on Social Networks: Branding, Buying and Beyond.”
In a MarketingSherpa survey, 92% of social media marketing respondents said social media marketing was effective at influencing brand reputation and 91% said it worked for increasing brand awareness. These executives found it far less effective for generating sales leads or increasing online sales.
According to eMarketer though, marketers are demonstrating the effectiveness of using social networks for direct marketing and lead generation with brand pages and applications being used to deliver coupons and offers to consumers to drive trials, store traffic and response.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Programmatic…Native…Mobile: Connecting the Dots
- Vibes’ 2017 Mobile Consumer Report: The Mobile/Brand Engagement Revolution
- CONTENTSQUARE Launches AI-Powered UX Performance Center
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying