Industry partnerships, new offerings and funding news
Intrepid Investments LLC, a merchant bank focused on investing in technology and companies that use the Internet as an integral part of their revenue generation strategy, announced a new addition to its suite of products. Postmaster Direct, a pioneer of double opt-in permission based email marketing, was purchased by Q Interactive, which is owned by Intrepid Investments LLC.
Giant Realm, the online media company that delivers millions of 18 – 34 year old males to advertisers via its publisher group of entertainment enthusiast communities,announced that it has signed with premier online comic book property, Comic Book Resources.
IAB releases first Mobile Buyer’s Guide, which has information about the space, key ad terms, shortcode campaigns and types of mobile ad.
eBureau, a provider of predictive scoring and information services, has introduced eMonitor, a browser-based reporting tool that monitors consumer sales lead quality in real-time, helping online marketers more effectively manage multiple campaigns and lead channels.
Adrenalina, an advertising and marketing agency that is part of the MDC Partners network, is widening its services to include a cultural approach vital for understanding consumer attitudes and influences. The ad shop’s move to ramp up the old school model of account planning, sets into a motion a strategic shift aimed at enhancing consumer-focused marketing insights and messaging with relevant cultural awareness.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office