Industry news on partnerships, offerings and finance
Google TV Ads and Visible World, providers of targeted television advertising, have partnered to deliver advanced television advertising solutions. Advertisers using the Google TV Ads platform will now have the ability to dynamically customize and target their television ads easily and efficiently through Visible World’s automated end-to-end system. Advertisers will be able to automate multiple creative messages featuring a variety of offers, products and search terms based on the target audience, context differences and media performance data provided by the new online and set-top-box metrics.
Digital Element, a provider of IP Intelligence technology, introduced the next generation of IP targeting with the launch of NetAcuity Edge, a hyperlocal data set that allows online marketers to accurately target content and messages with more precision and granularity.
Search Force, a search engine marketing and bid optimization company, has added support for content-rich image ads. SearchForce’s intelligent SEM management platform now allows users to dictate specific placement of image ads within Google’s network, as well as bid optimization, conversion tracking and reporting on these ads.
Marin Software, provider of enterprise-class paid search management application for advertisers and agencies, announced that Neo@Ogilvy, a full-service global digital and direct media agencies, has adopted Marin’s paid search management solution worldwide to help its clients drive greater ROI from their large-scale paid search programs. The Marin platform will work in conjunction with Neo@Ogilvy’s comprehensive global automated data management platform and enterprise-level campaign management system.
Veer, a producer and provider of visual elements and design-related products, announced the full launch of Veer Marketplace, a credit-based community of buyers and sellers offering hundreds of thousands of quality, low-priced ‘microstock’ images for as little as one dollar.
Stealth search startup Blekko has raised $11.5 million in a round of funding from U.S. Venture Partners and CMEA Capital.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial