Hiring, promotions, location and partnerships
NetShelter Technology Media:
The technology media network announced its expansion into the United Kingdom, opening a London office to be led by former Starcom Mediavest International and IDG veteran Darren Higham, who becomes the company’s Director of Sales for the UK and Europe.
Higham had been International Business Director for Starcom Mediavest International in London since July 2007. Before that, he was Starcom’s Group Account Director from August 2005 to June 2007. From 2003 to 2005, Mr. Higham was with IDG Global Solutions as International Sales Manager / Director responsible for international media agency sales across full the IDG portfolio for press and online. Earlier in his career, Mr. Higham held positions with CMP Europe, Ballantyne Ross, and Garrick Corporation.
Through a partnership with Europe’s Improve Digital, PubMatic now provides localized sales, service and support in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain and Italy, whose publishers cover 90% of Western European Web usage. PubMatic’s expansion will provide a strong base of international ad networks. Similarly, U.S. ad networks that work with PubMatic will have more opportunities to secure publishing customers in European countries.
Scott Havens was named to the newly-created position of Vice President, Digital Strategy and Operations. Havens was previously Executive Director for Condé Nast’s Portfolio.com. He held prior positions with Yahoo! Finance, Lighthouse International, NursingHands and FoodService.com.
The clothing and accessory direct seller throughout Mexico and Central America is expanding its presence in the United States and online. The company has hired interactive agency Sensis to target U.S. Hispanics as potential sales representatives. Sensis is developing a three-year digital communications plan to guide planned Web presence growth for Grupo Andrea — the agency’s first international client.
Kerry Henderson was promoted to senior vice president at the agency. Henderson operates out of Chicago. In her role as connections director, Henderson oversees strategy for more than 40 brands across Kraft; manages the Chicago-based MediaVest team; and consults on the Starcom MediaVest Group Canadian Kraft business. Before assuming her leadership role at MediaVest, Henderson worked for Starcom as a director on the Miller account. She has also worked out of L.A. on the agency’s Walt Disney Studios, E!, Style and G! TV accounts.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]