Hiring, promotions, location and partnerships
NetShelter Technology Media:
The technology media network announced its expansion into the United Kingdom, opening a London office to be led by former Starcom Mediavest International and IDG veteran Darren Higham, who becomes the company’s Director of Sales for the UK and Europe.
Higham had been International Business Director for Starcom Mediavest International in London since July 2007. Before that, he was Starcom’s Group Account Director from August 2005 to June 2007. From 2003 to 2005, Mr. Higham was with IDG Global Solutions as International Sales Manager / Director responsible for international media agency sales across full the IDG portfolio for press and online. Earlier in his career, Mr. Higham held positions with CMP Europe, Ballantyne Ross, and Garrick Corporation.
Through a partnership with Europe’s Improve Digital, PubMatic now provides localized sales, service and support in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain and Italy, whose publishers cover 90% of Western European Web usage. PubMatic’s expansion will provide a strong base of international ad networks. Similarly, U.S. ad networks that work with PubMatic will have more opportunities to secure publishing customers in European countries.
Scott Havens was named to the newly-created position of Vice President, Digital Strategy and Operations. Havens was previously Executive Director for Condé Nast’s Portfolio.com. He held prior positions with Yahoo! Finance, Lighthouse International, NursingHands and FoodService.com.
The clothing and accessory direct seller throughout Mexico and Central America is expanding its presence in the United States and online. The company has hired interactive agency Sensis to target U.S. Hispanics as potential sales representatives. Sensis is developing a three-year digital communications plan to guide planned Web presence growth for Grupo Andrea — the agency’s first international client.
Kerry Henderson was promoted to senior vice president at the agency. Henderson operates out of Chicago. In her role as connections director, Henderson oversees strategy for more than 40 brands across Kraft; manages the Chicago-based MediaVest team; and consults on the Starcom MediaVest Group Canadian Kraft business. Before assuming her leadership role at MediaVest, Henderson worked for Starcom as a director on the Miller account. She has also worked out of L.A. on the agency’s Walt Disney Studios, E!, Style and G! TV accounts.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than