Hiring, promotions, location and partnerships
NetShelter Technology Media:
The technology media network announced its expansion into the United Kingdom, opening a London office to be led by former Starcom Mediavest International and IDG veteran Darren Higham, who becomes the company’s Director of Sales for the UK and Europe.
Higham had been International Business Director for Starcom Mediavest International in London since July 2007. Before that, he was Starcom’s Group Account Director from August 2005 to June 2007. From 2003 to 2005, Mr. Higham was with IDG Global Solutions as International Sales Manager / Director responsible for international media agency sales across full the IDG portfolio for press and online. Earlier in his career, Mr. Higham held positions with CMP Europe, Ballantyne Ross, and Garrick Corporation.
Through a partnership with Europe’s Improve Digital, PubMatic now provides localized sales, service and support in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain and Italy, whose publishers cover 90% of Western European Web usage. PubMatic’s expansion will provide a strong base of international ad networks. Similarly, U.S. ad networks that work with PubMatic will have more opportunities to secure publishing customers in European countries.
Scott Havens was named to the newly-created position of Vice President, Digital Strategy and Operations. Havens was previously Executive Director for Condé Nast’s Portfolio.com. He held prior positions with Yahoo! Finance, Lighthouse International, NursingHands and FoodService.com.
The clothing and accessory direct seller throughout Mexico and Central America is expanding its presence in the United States and online. The company has hired interactive agency Sensis to target U.S. Hispanics as potential sales representatives. Sensis is developing a three-year digital communications plan to guide planned Web presence growth for Grupo Andrea — the agency’s first international client.
Kerry Henderson was promoted to senior vice president at the agency. Henderson operates out of Chicago. In her role as connections director, Henderson oversees strategy for more than 40 brands across Kraft; manages the Chicago-based MediaVest team; and consults on the Starcom MediaVest Group Canadian Kraft business. Before assuming her leadership role at MediaVest, Henderson worked for Starcom as a director on the Miller account. She has also worked out of L.A. on the agency’s Walt Disney Studios, E!, Style and G! TV accounts.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed