ADOTAS — Mpire Corporation has opened campaign testing through AdXpose, ad technology that gives brand marketers and interactive agencies campaign verification anywhere their ads run across the Internet.
The ad optimization technology company says that AdXpose testing shows up to 40 percent of online budgets are wasted because ads are never seen, and nearly 80 percent of interactive ads are sold and resold through third parties, leaving brand marketers with little campaign transparency and return on investment.
“We are helping publishers get credit for the impression that they are delivering that are good, and the advertisers are going to be able to allocate their spend appropriately,” said Matt Hulett, CEO of Mpire. “We are exposing the right site for the right brand message. A lot of brands want to know where their ads are showing. Even if the ads perform well, it may be an inappropriate site for their message. I view this as the solution for advertisers and publishers to get adequate credit for the ad experience that they are delivering.”
According to the company, AdXpose can help marketers achieve:
– Campaign verification anywhere campaigns run online: ad networks, exchanges and/or direct
– Ad optimization and actionable insights through real-time reporting
– Publisher accountability ensures advertisers’ messages are being delivered to the right sites
– More effective ad placements that result in less wasted budget
– Ad creative awareness that shows how consumers are engaging with campaigns
AdXpose also helps publishers and ad networks by supplying compliance information for advertisers around placement and media buying conformance. AdXpose can scales to any campaign size, monitors most ad formats, including display, text, video and Flash-based creative and tracks IAB-standard and non-standard sizes, and uses IAB and MRC compliant reporting metrics.
Below is the AdXpose video, if broken here’s the url.