Visible Measures raises more financing
ADOTAS — Visible Measures has secured a Series C round of financing of $10 million, led by new investor Northgate Capital with participation from existing investors General Catalyst Partners and MDV-Mohr Davidow Ventures.
The independent third-party measurement firm for Internet video publishers, advertisers has raised over $29 million in total financing to date, and the company says that the new financing will be used to accelerate its product development efforts, expand its customer relationships, and sustain expansion of its online video data coverage.
The company includes VisibleCampaign, which is used by advertisers and agencies to measure the true viral reach and audience engagement of digital video campaigns, and VisibleSuite, which gives video publishers and aggregators access to video audience behavior. Founder and CEO Brian Shin launched several startups, such as Medsite Inc. (now WebMD) and marketing-services company MSGi, which were later sold.
– Express your opinion, comment below.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report
- Programmatic Television in 2017
- VideoAmp & Immersv Bring Virtual Reality to Cross-Screen Ad Campaigns
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed?
- Social Native: Tapping the Gig Economy to Solve the Content Supply Problem