ADOTAS — PubMatic has announced a successful series B financing from various investors, including Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus India Capital, and Helion Ventures. Terms were no disclosed
The global ad revenue optimization company also unveiled a new ad solution, PubMatic Premier, which is designed specifically to increase the revenue that large media companies make from online ad networks while also protecting media companies’ brands. The new product is designed for global media publishers with greater than $5 million in annual online revenue.
“Large media companies have the potential to increase their ad network revenue by millions of dollars per year with the proper ad network monetization strategy,” PubMatic Co-Founder & CEO, Rajeev Goel said in a statement. “Pubmatic Premier is an all inclusive solution that increases revenue, reduces ad operations cost, and gives publishers ultimate control over their brands. Best of all, it’s been proven with over 2.5 years of development effort and billions of ad optimization decisions behind it.”
The new features and services include:
– Dynamic Frequency Optimization, which predicts ad network pricing for publishers on frequency based campaigns and automatically allocates impressions for maximum ad revenue.
– Dynamic Default Optimization, which detects, in real-time, the highest paying ad network to fill publisher inventory when a default occurs and ensures that every impression is monetized.
– Global Ad Network Connections expedited through PubMatic’s pre-existing relationships to better monetize US and international traffic.
– Advanced Ad Quality Control that ensures high quality advertising that does not compete with the publisher’s direct sales force and gives publishers absolute control over ad quality.
– Open API’s that allow ad networks to bid on inventory in real-time, which increases publisher monetization.
– Transparent Infrastructure allows publishers to view server response times on PubMatic’s website so they never have to worry about latency.
– 24/7 support from a dedicated team of industry veterans that understand specific publisher needs and respond within an hour.