Microsoft adCenter Analytics closing
According to Microsoft, the program will remain available to current users through December 31, 2009. All the hosted services, data collection, and technical support will end at that time. If users want to save historical data, the company says to use the export feature to download the reports before December 31.
Microsoft doesn’t give a reason for shutting down the program, which started as Gatineau, a standalone analytics program, and later folded into the adCenter platform. Apparently, thought, the adCenter Publisher beta program, is staying open.
Microsoft says that “despite the end of life plan, the beta was very much a success, ” gives list of other programs and notes that, one day, it will offer “a tailored solution that meets more specialized needs.”
– Express your opinion, comment below.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moments, AdTech & Artificial Intelligence
- CONTENTSQUARE LAUNCHES AI-Powered UX PERFORMANCE CENTER
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; more…