Facebook Connect for iPhone
ADOTAS — Facebook launched Facebook Connect for iPhones over the weekend.
Facebook Connect lets developers make their websites and desktop applications more social and now the social network is alllowing iPhone developers to reap all the benefits as well.
If those who develop apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch, they can now start making those apps more social. With just a few lines of Objective-C code, developer’s users can log in to Facebook from within the app, find their friends, then share what they do in the app back on Facebook.
- Making API calls so an app can access users’ profiles and share information on Facebook.
- Publishing to Facebook via Feed forms.
- Asking users for extended permissions, like offline access, so developers can still interact with their data when they’re offline.
– Express your opinion, comment below.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Google Now Auto-Converts Flash Ads to HTML5 on Mobile–THANKS!
- GSMA (Groupe Speciale Mobile Association) Sees Mobile Booming by 1 Billion New Subscribers
- Building on the Lessons Learned: Give Yourself a Head Start in Programmatic Mobile
- Using Beacon Signals and Geofences to Maximize Mobile Ad Campaigns
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27