Facebook Connect for iPhone
ADOTAS — Facebook launched Facebook Connect for iPhones over the weekend.
Facebook Connect lets developers make their websites and desktop applications more social and now the social network is alllowing iPhone developers to reap all the benefits as well.
If those who develop apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch, they can now start making those apps more social. With just a few lines of Objective-C code, developer’s users can log in to Facebook from within the app, find their friends, then share what they do in the app back on Facebook.
- Making API calls so an app can access users’ profiles and share information on Facebook.
- Publishing to Facebook via Feed forms.
- Asking users for extended permissions, like offline access, so developers can still interact with their data when they’re offline.
– Express your opinion, comment below.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- Nielsen and Vision Critical Announce Strategic Alliance
- Millennials at the Gate: New Report Reveals Pervasive Ad Blocking and Preference for Video Piracy