Pulse 360 partners with Comcast Interactive Media
ADOTAS — Pulse 360 and Comcast Interactive Media the division of Comcast Corporation have agreed to a deal for sponsored links distribution partnership for the broadband portal Comcast.net, which has over 15 million monthly unique visitors.
Comcast.net combines content with a suite of online tools for Comcast High Speed Internet customers, including email, MacAfee Security, a Universal Address Book, mobile access to content and email, and the ability to check voicemail online for Comcast Digital Voice customers. Advertisers can target sponsored links ads in Comcast.net sections including News, Sports, Finance, Entertainment and Mail Center.
“We are happy to be working with Pulse 360 to continue to enhance the value of Comcast.net,” said Scott Bailey, Senior Vice President Comcast Interactive Media & General Manager, Comcast.net. “This partnership further underscores how Comcast.net can not only serve its consumers, but is meeting marketers’ demand for high impact ad placements that reach our valuable, highly engaged audience.”
Comcast.net packages the web content for news, sports, finance, entertainment and more, and features a library of professional video content. The site offers more than 130,000 video clips from providers such as CBS News, Fox Sports, E!, G4, The Weather Channel, CelebTV, and others.
– Express your opinion, comment below.
- Pingback from Official Offer » Blog Archive » Pulse 360 partners with Comcast Interactive Media - ADOTAS
Leave a Comment
- Teads Wins Grand Prix, “Best Overall Experience” Award
- All Brands Can Now Have Video–Done with Style
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week–April 13th – 17th
- DoubleVerify Launches New Programmatic Targeting Solutions with The Trade Desk
- RealityMine Expands Behavioral & Contextual Analytics Syndicated Research Biz To 20 Global Markets