GoFish becomes Betawave
The company believes that consumer attention will become the new economic basis for brand media. Betawave focuses on the highest attention span media environments as measured by time spent per month, time spent per page and receptivity to brand advertising. This approach, coupled with an emphasis on immersive advertising products, allows Betawave to weave brands into the fabric of consumer experiences and deliver measurable results that far exceed industry norms.
“Historically, the portals have been the only options for big brands to reach big audiences online,” says Betawave CEO, Matt Freeman in a statement. “Unfortunately, the portals have largely devolved into utility environments that offer reach rather than engagement – more tonnage than attention. We want to create an alternative for brand advertisers who are seeking both scale and attention – at a price that isn’t artificially inflated.”
Betawave includes casual gaming, virtual world, social play and entertainment publishers delivers scale with a unique monthly audience of 25 million domestically and 69 million worldwide, and attention with an average audience engagement of more than 54 minutes per month.
– Express your opinion, comment below.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AOL Chooses Microsoft Bing Over Google for Search and Microsoft Chooses AppNexus for Programmatic Tech and Sales
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider
- Pulsepoint Launches Programmatic Content Marketing Platform
- LiveRamp Hires Luke McGuinness as Head of Data Partnerships