Travel Ad Network Unveils Mapvertising
ADOTAS – Vertical advertising network Travel Ad Network is teaming up with geo-contextual ad shop Lat49 to offer advertisers the the ability to deliver geo-contextually targeted display ads across a wide variety of online map sites. As the user zooms and pans through the map, relevant ads change to reflect user’s interest and intent, allowing advertisers to reach consumers on multiple levels, from branding to local.
“Lat49’s mapvertising gives us yet another way to provide value through the exclusive nature of our publisher relationships,” says Cree Lawson, TAN’s Founder & CEO. “We see this as a new performance product for our advertisers and a compelling revenue opportunity for our publishers that goes beyond the banner.”
“We are very pleased by our partnership with Travel Ad Network,” says Keith Ippel, President and COO of Lat49. “It is a great step toward extending our reach deeper into the travel market. Maps are integral to travel, and the Travel Ad Network already is the leader in the online travel industry. We look forward to working with the team at TAN to bring the value of local, targeted, on-map advertising to the travel market.”
Travel Ad Network reaches 25 million worldwide unique users through sites such as Lonely Planet, Rand McNally, Maps.com and 200 other travel websites.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Sept. 28-Oct.2
- engage:BDR Announces Mobile Certified Partnership with Neustar
- Ad-Blocking Around the World: What All Marketers Must Know
- IAB: “Ad-Blocking Is Highway Robbery”
- Altimeter Releases Study–From Web Traffic to Foot Traffic: How Brands and Retailers Can Leverage Digital Content to Power In-Store Sales