mediaFORGE Unveils Platform for Social Networks, Vertical Sites
ADOTAS – mediaFORGE is introducing a new distributed commerce platform that was designed to help retailers increase sales and brand interaction if traffic to a destination drops thanks to the lackluster economy.
For many retailers, traffic is trending downward for their destination sites, while activity is significantly growing on social networks and vertical sites like Facebook and Blogger.com. The distributed commerce platform helps retailers take advantage of these market trends and bridge the gap between the growing social network sites and the downturn in traffic to their destination site, mediaFORGE said.
The company’s widgets allow consumers to stay on their page while browsing deals, watching demos, checking out clearance items or downloading music within the widget itself.
mediaFORGE’s interactive ad platform is already in use with retailers such as Overstock.com, Foot Locker, Nordstrom, SkullCandy, Drugstore.com, DogFunk, Rossingnol, REI and Backcountry.com. Overstock.com’s ‘Daily Steal’ interactive widget campaign generated a 19.43% increase in earnings per click (EPC) and 24.5% increase in revenue, the company said.
Leave a Comment
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending