BlueKai, interCLICK Partner To Rev Up Online Campaign Results
ADOTAS – Online data exchange BlueKai and ad network interCLICK are teaming up to increase scale and targeting precision for online advertising campaigns across interCLICK’s ad network, the companies said.
“At BlueKai, our model is built on a belief that intent data is THE essential ingredient that drives efficient targeting for any online advertising initiative. The campaign success realized by interCLICK and its automotive client is a true validation of this emerging model,” said Omar Tawakol, CEO, BlueKai. “We look forward to a continued partnership with interCLICK to deliver marketing value to their clients, but at the same time, bring consumer participation and control into the equation.”
After a recent test, the companies report that one auto manufacturer’s in-market campaign gained significant traction. Some of the highlights:
- interCLICK supplemented its own vertical market data with data it acquired and customized from BlueKai to return a response rate two-to-three times greater than ordinarily achieved with traditional contextual or demographic targeting.
- With the BlueKai data it had validated and tested, interCLICK clearly identified an audience of auto prospects who displayed intent to purchase a specific type of car from its client’s and competitors’ brands.
- Once the campaign launched, performance even outperformed advertiser re-targeting while delivering much higher reach, proving that BlueKai data was the most effective data source interCLICK tested for this campaign.
- Incorporating BlueKai data, interCLICK assembled a qualified in-market auto audience of more than 3.1 million impressions in less than one month.
- With interCLICK’s deep network transparency, the auto manufacturer was able to see how well its campaign performed on a site-by-site basis across the network in order to adjust segments and allocations for future campaigns.
“We understand that behavioral targeting is only as good as the data, which is why we team with providers like BlueKai to deliver greater campaign transparency and performance to our clients,” said Michael Katz, president, interCLICK. “It’s not just about collecting volumes of data on would-be buyers, it’s about finding the best data and delivering access to consumers in the right context, at the right time.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and