LucidMedia Releases Spanish Version of ClickSense
ADOTAS – Online contextual ad platform LucidMedia has released a Spanish-language version of its ClickSense contextual advertising platform designed to help online advertisers and publishers precisely target the Spanish-speaking Internet demographic.
According to Internet World Stats, there are more than 124 million Spanish-speaking Internet users worldwide, an increase of more than 400% since 2000, which exceeds the growth rate of the world’s usage by more than 25% over the same period of time.
The platform – which offers categorization and hyper-targeting for direct response and brand advertisers — aims to accurately determine the true meaning of Spanish-language Web content and advertising inventory, and at the same time precisely target the most relevant display ads in real-time. The platform may be expanded to include other languages some time soon.
“The online buying power and growth of the Spanish-speaking demographic cannot be ignored, as more than 44 million Spanish-speaking people currently reside in the United States alone, and that number is projected to reach 50 million by 2010,” said Ajay Sravanapudi, LucidMedia president and CEO. “More broadly, given that the growth of Spanish-speaking Internet users is outpacing the rest of the world’s usage growth, we felt that it would be in our clients’ best interests to be among the very first to market with highly targeted contextual advertising capabilities. We look forward to extending our platform to other select languages in the future.”
LucidMedia, founded in 1999, is an online contextual advertising platform and meta-network focused on optimizing display advertising performance for advertisers and their agencies, as well as ad networks and publishers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that