LucidMedia Releases Spanish Version of ClickSense
ADOTAS – Online contextual ad platform LucidMedia has released a Spanish-language version of its ClickSense contextual advertising platform designed to help online advertisers and publishers precisely target the Spanish-speaking Internet demographic.
According to Internet World Stats, there are more than 124 million Spanish-speaking Internet users worldwide, an increase of more than 400% since 2000, which exceeds the growth rate of the world’s usage by more than 25% over the same period of time.
The platform – which offers categorization and hyper-targeting for direct response and brand advertisers — aims to accurately determine the true meaning of Spanish-language Web content and advertising inventory, and at the same time precisely target the most relevant display ads in real-time. The platform may be expanded to include other languages some time soon.
“The online buying power and growth of the Spanish-speaking demographic cannot be ignored, as more than 44 million Spanish-speaking people currently reside in the United States alone, and that number is projected to reach 50 million by 2010,” said Ajay Sravanapudi, LucidMedia president and CEO. “More broadly, given that the growth of Spanish-speaking Internet users is outpacing the rest of the world’s usage growth, we felt that it would be in our clients’ best interests to be among the very first to market with highly targeted contextual advertising capabilities. We look forward to extending our platform to other select languages in the future.”
LucidMedia, founded in 1999, is an online contextual advertising platform and meta-network focused on optimizing display advertising performance for advertisers and their agencies, as well as ad networks and publishers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; Ad Serving, Direct Deals & OTT Drive SpotX’s Growth; Jenny Jones Joins Telmar NA
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI
- Rapt Media and Kaltura Team Up
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis