Best Buy To Snag Napster
The deal includes $67 million in Napster’s cash and short term investments, making the net price worth about $54 million.
Best Buy said it plans to use Napster’s platform to pad out its own digital delivery platform and build relationships with its customers. The proposed buy includes Napsters 700,000 subscribers, its online customer service model and its mobile capabilities.
Napster’s executive team will remain in place.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- YouAppi Infographic–Mobile Marketers Are Optimistic About the Future of Apps; Blis Integrates With World’s Largest Beacon Network; Kaltura’s New Lecture Capture Solution; Telmar founder and chairman Stanley P. Federman dies at 78
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend