Best Buy To Snag Napster
The deal includes $67 million in Napster’s cash and short term investments, making the net price worth about $54 million.
Best Buy said it plans to use Napster’s platform to pad out its own digital delivery platform and build relationships with its customers. The proposed buy includes Napsters 700,000 subscribers, its online customer service model and its mobile capabilities.
Napster’s executive team will remain in place.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan