Best Buy To Snag Napster
The deal includes $67 million in Napster’s cash and short term investments, making the net price worth about $54 million.
Best Buy said it plans to use Napster’s platform to pad out its own digital delivery platform and build relationships with its customers. The proposed buy includes Napsters 700,000 subscribers, its online customer service model and its mobile capabilities.
Napster’s executive team will remain in place.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report
- MarketLive’s Q2 Performance Index: Revealing e-Commerce Trends
- BehaviorMatrix Unveils ‘SMARTview360′ To Help Marketers Understand People & Predict Behavior
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie