Best Buy To Snag Napster
The deal includes $67 million in Napster’s cash and short term investments, making the net price worth about $54 million.
Best Buy said it plans to use Napster’s platform to pad out its own digital delivery platform and build relationships with its customers. The proposed buy includes Napsters 700,000 subscribers, its online customer service model and its mobile capabilities.
Napster’s executive team will remain in place.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Brands Bring Tricks and Treats to Instagram for Halloween
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN