Best Buy To Snag Napster
The deal includes $67 million in Napster’s cash and short term investments, making the net price worth about $54 million.
Best Buy said it plans to use Napster’s platform to pad out its own digital delivery platform and build relationships with its customers. The proposed buy includes Napsters 700,000 subscribers, its online customer service model and its mobile capabilities.
Napster’s executive team will remain in place.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace