Kiwibox Gives Teen Social Network a Makeover
New features include: profile pages that feature drag and drop customization, enhanced privacy settings and new widget capabilities; new KiwiGames that roughly double the site’s current offerings and Kiwibox TV, exclusive on-camera interviews with celebs conducted by Kiwibox teen video journalists.
“Kiwibox provides a positive outlet for teenage expression in an entertaining and informative environment,” said Lin Dai, chief executive officer at Kiwibox. “Kiwibox 2.0 provides a distinctive new look to the world of social networking, allowing teens to find their voice for even more creative expression and information sharing. Members in our community actively engage with each other around content in ways that aren’t possible on other social networks.”
Kiwibox has grown its community organically to more than 1.8 million members; it is a unit of Magnitude Information Systems, Inc.
- Pingback from Kiwibox In The Press » Blog Archive » Kiwibox Gives Teen Social Network a Makeover - by Kathleen, Adotas
Leave a Comment
- MobileFuse Partners with AppNexus to Power New Programmatic Solution, MFX
- 3 Reasons Why Publishers Should Be Paying to Distribute Content
- Aberdeen Group Partners With Bombora to Offer B2B Intent Data
- Eptica Signs Global Partnership with SpiceCSM
- Connexity Launches Enhanced AudienceView; Taykey Launches Trend Pulse for Free Trend-Based Audience Insights; People News