Rodale Culls Microsoft in Contextual, Search Ad Deal
ADOTAS – Microsoft is getting glossy: the software giant has become Rodale’s exclusive third-party digital advertising provider of contextual and paid search ads for the company’s magazine-branded sites. Rodale publishes a gaggle of health and wellness mags – and sites – including MensHealth.com, WomensHealthmag.com, Prevention.com, RunnersWorld.com and Bicycling.com.
Microsoft is championing the deal as further evidence of its relevance in the online ad world: “The inclusion of Rodale in our lineup of syndicated advertising partners is a strong indicator that we’re continuing to gain significant traction with our advertising platform and further complements our vertical expertise in health, finance, travel, autos and entertainment,” said Scott Howe, vice president of the Advertiser and Publisher Solutions Group at Microsoft, in a statement.
Prospective online advertisers that want to target the health-conscious will make bids on Microsoft’s adCenter. Contextual ads will be available this month and paid search ads will be available some time down the road.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Video Best Practices–A New Yahoo! Report
- Experian Launches Audience Management Platform to Make Programmatic TV a Reality
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France