Pontiflex Takes the Click Out of Banner Ads
ADOTAS – Pontiflex, an open and transparent cost per lead market, has announced plans to help advertisers create CPL banner ads with its ad management platform. The new AdUnit X banners enable customers to opt-in to advertiser offers within the banner itself – no click-through necessary.
Interactive advertisers can create the custom banners themselves and then deploy them on specific publisher sites in Pontiflex’s GENList publisher directory. Its patent-pending data transfer technology then delivers the lead data from publisher to advertiser.
“In this economy, we are always looking for ways we can get more bang for our buck,” says Jared Blank, CEO of Tripmela, an industry leading travel Web site focused on India. “We run a large number of online campaigns to generate qualified leads and build our newsletter in a cost-effective way. AdUnit X banners are by far the best performing of all our creative units.”
Pontiflex’s ad management platform already allowed advertisers to automate and centralize media planning, campaigns, reporting and optimization. “Now they can also create custom CPL AdUnitX banners, which have a demonstrable track record of increasing campaign ROI,” said Zephrin Lasker, CEO and Co-founder, Pontiflex. “Advertisers can now buy display advertising on a CPL basis and not just through CPM and CPC pricing models.”
In April, Pontiflex raised $2.5 million in Series A funding from venture capital firms New Atlantic Ventures and Greenhill SAVP.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan