Pontiflex Takes the Click Out of Banner Ads
ADOTAS – Pontiflex, an open and transparent cost per lead market, has announced plans to help advertisers create CPL banner ads with its ad management platform. The new AdUnit X banners enable customers to opt-in to advertiser offers within the banner itself – no click-through necessary.
Interactive advertisers can create the custom banners themselves and then deploy them on specific publisher sites in Pontiflex’s GENList publisher directory. Its patent-pending data transfer technology then delivers the lead data from publisher to advertiser.
“In this economy, we are always looking for ways we can get more bang for our buck,” says Jared Blank, CEO of Tripmela, an industry leading travel Web site focused on India. “We run a large number of online campaigns to generate qualified leads and build our newsletter in a cost-effective way. AdUnit X banners are by far the best performing of all our creative units.”
Pontiflex’s ad management platform already allowed advertisers to automate and centralize media planning, campaigns, reporting and optimization. “Now they can also create custom CPL AdUnitX banners, which have a demonstrable track record of increasing campaign ROI,” said Zephrin Lasker, CEO and Co-founder, Pontiflex. “Advertisers can now buy display advertising on a CPL basis and not just through CPM and CPC pricing models.”
In April, Pontiflex raised $2.5 million in Series A funding from venture capital firms New Atlantic Ventures and Greenhill SAVP.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality