Hiring Round-Up: NaturalPath, Bebo, Adap.tv, MIVA
ADOTAS – NaturalPath Media, a green and healthy living media network, has brought Wendy McKay on board as sales director of the Western region. Prior to this appointment, McKay was director of sales at Microsoft Corp., where she sold the Atlas/APS Ad Service Platform to more than 250 online publishers.
Kate Burns is joining Bebo as European vice president and managing director (the hire is close on the heels of Bebo’s president Joanna Shields’ promo to president of AOL’s People Networks). Burns hails from Dailymotion, which she joined just four months ago.
Adap.tv, creators of OneSource, a platform that helps publishers monetize online video content, has hired Dakota Sullivan as its vice president, marketing and product. She will run the company’s global marketing communications and product strategies. Previously, Sullivan was chief marketing officer at BlueLithium.
MIVA Direct, the homepage, toolbar and content arm of digital media company MIVA, has appointed Mark Ribaudo as vice president of direct marketing. He will be responsible for direct marketing and advertising across MIVA Direct’s portfolio of toolbars, homepages and destination sites. Ribaudo joins the company from Scholastic, where he was group director of Internet marketing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- DataXu Marries Personalized Storytelling and Programmatic with Acquisition of JasperLabs
- LinkedIn Launches Sponsored Updates API and Partner Program
- MediaMath Acquires Tactads to Enable Cookieless, Cross-Device Targeting and Measurement
- The Built-for-Mobile Ad Space Heats Up: AOL Introduces Mobile App Install Native Ads
- Rocket Fuel Publishes 11 Best Practices for Programmatic Advertising