Appssavvy Aims To Link Advertisers, Developers
ADOTAS – appssavvy hopes to close the loophole between application developers and interactive advertisers with a new tool that it unveiled today at the SWAT Summit in San Francisco. It’s designed to aggregate social media app data and platform data and connect developers and advertisers in the social media space.
appssavvy’s direct sales team is partnering with Sometrics’ one-two punch of analytics and ad-serving social intelligence. Developers working with Sometrics can opt to share with appssavvy basic analytic info about who’s using their apps and how, in a bid to boost developers’ ad revenue.
“There’s nothing like this out in the market right,” Chris Cunningham, founder and CEO of appssavvy told ADOTAS. “This tool allows agencies to garner data by just logging into to our dashboard and getting into specifics. Users can search by campaign really dig into details about who’s spending how much time on sports apps, media apps, etc.”
appssavvy has been working in the social media space for about a year, offering brands a host of options for getting their name out there from sponsored apps to customized apps to verticals.
Cunningham said that the scaleable data, with historical performance stats with data from the big networks Facebook, MySpace and others, provides agencies with the ammo to push buys in the social media space. “People are spending their time on social media,” he said. “Advertisers, after testing out a few different apps to see what works for them, should be allocating 2% to 3%, even up to 5% of their ad budgets on social media.”
appssavvy reaches an audience of more than 50 million unique users. Sometrics has more than 1,200 developers using its analytics tools across multiple social networks.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline