Appssavvy Aims To Link Advertisers, Developers
ADOTAS – appssavvy hopes to close the loophole between application developers and interactive advertisers with a new tool that it unveiled today at the SWAT Summit in San Francisco. It’s designed to aggregate social media app data and platform data and connect developers and advertisers in the social media space.
appssavvy’s direct sales team is partnering with Sometrics’ one-two punch of analytics and ad-serving social intelligence. Developers working with Sometrics can opt to share with appssavvy basic analytic info about who’s using their apps and how, in a bid to boost developers’ ad revenue.
“There’s nothing like this out in the market right,” Chris Cunningham, founder and CEO of appssavvy told ADOTAS. “This tool allows agencies to garner data by just logging into to our dashboard and getting into specifics. Users can search by campaign really dig into details about who’s spending how much time on sports apps, media apps, etc.”
appssavvy has been working in the social media space for about a year, offering brands a host of options for getting their name out there from sponsored apps to customized apps to verticals.
Cunningham said that the scaleable data, with historical performance stats with data from the big networks Facebook, MySpace and others, provides agencies with the ammo to push buys in the social media space. “People are spending their time on social media,” he said. “Advertisers, after testing out a few different apps to see what works for them, should be allocating 2% to 3%, even up to 5% of their ad budgets on social media.”
appssavvy reaches an audience of more than 50 million unique users. Sometrics has more than 1,200 developers using its analytics tools across multiple social networks.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and