Appssavvy Aims To Link Advertisers, Developers
ADOTAS – appssavvy hopes to close the loophole between application developers and interactive advertisers with a new tool that it unveiled today at the SWAT Summit in San Francisco. It’s designed to aggregate social media app data and platform data and connect developers and advertisers in the social media space.
appssavvy’s direct sales team is partnering with Sometrics’ one-two punch of analytics and ad-serving social intelligence. Developers working with Sometrics can opt to share with appssavvy basic analytic info about who’s using their apps and how, in a bid to boost developers’ ad revenue.
“There’s nothing like this out in the market right,” Chris Cunningham, founder and CEO of appssavvy told ADOTAS. “This tool allows agencies to garner data by just logging into to our dashboard and getting into specifics. Users can search by campaign really dig into details about who’s spending how much time on sports apps, media apps, etc.”
appssavvy has been working in the social media space for about a year, offering brands a host of options for getting their name out there from sponsored apps to customized apps to verticals.
Cunningham said that the scaleable data, with historical performance stats with data from the big networks Facebook, MySpace and others, provides agencies with the ammo to push buys in the social media space. “People are spending their time on social media,” he said. “Advertisers, after testing out a few different apps to see what works for them, should be allocating 2% to 3%, even up to 5% of their ad budgets on social media.”
appssavvy reaches an audience of more than 50 million unique users. Sometrics has more than 1,200 developers using its analytics tools across multiple social networks.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- YouAppi Infographic–Mobile Marketers Are Optimistic About the Future of Apps; Blis Integrates With World’s Largest Beacon Network; Kaltura’s New Lecture Capture Solution; Telmar founder and chairman Stanley P. Federman dies at 78
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend