Appssavvy Aims To Link Advertisers, Developers
ADOTAS – appssavvy hopes to close the loophole between application developers and interactive advertisers with a new tool that it unveiled today at the SWAT Summit in San Francisco. It’s designed to aggregate social media app data and platform data and connect developers and advertisers in the social media space.
appssavvy’s direct sales team is partnering with Sometrics’ one-two punch of analytics and ad-serving social intelligence. Developers working with Sometrics can opt to share with appssavvy basic analytic info about who’s using their apps and how, in a bid to boost developers’ ad revenue.
“There’s nothing like this out in the market right,” Chris Cunningham, founder and CEO of appssavvy told ADOTAS. “This tool allows agencies to garner data by just logging into to our dashboard and getting into specifics. Users can search by campaign really dig into details about who’s spending how much time on sports apps, media apps, etc.”
appssavvy has been working in the social media space for about a year, offering brands a host of options for getting their name out there from sponsored apps to customized apps to verticals.
Cunningham said that the scaleable data, with historical performance stats with data from the big networks Facebook, MySpace and others, provides agencies with the ammo to push buys in the social media space. “People are spending their time on social media,” he said. “Advertisers, after testing out a few different apps to see what works for them, should be allocating 2% to 3%, even up to 5% of their ad budgets on social media.”
appssavvy reaches an audience of more than 50 million unique users. Sometrics has more than 1,200 developers using its analytics tools across multiple social networks.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than