BlogTalkRadio Secures $4.6M
ADOTAS – The start-up BlogTalkRadio, popular online radio hosting site that allows amateurs to broadcast their own shows online, has raised $4.6 million in a Series A led by The Kraft Group, owners of the New England Patriots.
BlogTalkRadio will use the funds to expand white-label services and push into video. The company was founded by Alan Levy in 2006. BlogTalkRadio’s listeners reportedly stream or download shows 3 million times a month.
- Pingback from BlogTalkRadio Raises $4.6m in Funding: Everyone is Sharing the News « The BlogTalkRadio Blog
Leave a Comment
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter