BlogTalkRadio Secures $4.6M
ADOTAS – The start-up BlogTalkRadio, popular online radio hosting site that allows amateurs to broadcast their own shows online, has raised $4.6 million in a Series A led by The Kraft Group, owners of the New England Patriots.
BlogTalkRadio will use the funds to expand white-label services and push into video. The company was founded by Alan Levy in 2006. BlogTalkRadio’s listeners reportedly stream or download shows 3 million times a month.
- Pingback from BlogTalkRadio Raises $4.6m in Funding: Everyone is Sharing the News « The BlogTalkRadio Blog
Leave a Comment
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending