BlogTalkRadio Secures $4.6M
ADOTAS – The start-up BlogTalkRadio, popular online radio hosting site that allows amateurs to broadcast their own shows online, has raised $4.6 million in a Series A led by The Kraft Group, owners of the New England Patriots.
BlogTalkRadio will use the funds to expand white-label services and push into video. The company was founded by Alan Levy in 2006. BlogTalkRadio’s listeners reportedly stream or download shows 3 million times a month.
- Pingback from BlogTalkRadio Raises $4.6m in Funding: Everyone is Sharing the News « The BlogTalkRadio Blog
Leave a Comment
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer