Acuity Mobile is looking for account executives to fill positions nationwide.
Acuity Mobile is a leading provider of mobile marketing solutions. Our patented Embedded Mobile Advertising Platform (eMAP) enables the delivery of targeted content – advertisements, coupons, offers, news, etc. – directly to any mobile device based on the end-user’s interests and location. First developed in 2000 and awarded several patents in 2003, the eMAP Platform is a highly intelligent, secure solution that learns user preferences and ensures relevant and timely delivery of marketing offers and content. The precise delivery of this content is proven to enhance the effectiveness of marketing and communication efforts and improves customer satisfaction. This precision is what we call Spot Relevance™.
Led by an experienced management team and Acuity Mobile has an in-depth understanding of the concerns faced by marketers and content owners. The eMAP platform was developed to address those concerns and harness the power of mobile media to drive business. Acuity Mobile is a privately-held technology company headquartered in Greenbelt, Maryland.
Summary of Functions:
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for winning new customer business through direct sales. This will include developing and securing new relationships with enterprise customers. Travel (25% or more) as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for achieving annual booking and revenue sales quotas.
• Responsible for effective, timely and accurate forecasting and management of customer accounts.
• Responsible for prospecting and pipeline generation (cold calling will be required).
• Present suite of software solutions to customers’ senior management, prepare tailored sales presentations, and manage product demonstrations.
• Responsible for RFP & RFI responses and proposal generation (working with product and pre-sales resources).
• Responsible for negotiating pricing and contractual agreements.
• Responsible for selling the core value (value based selling) of our solutions and demonstrating the ROI our solutions deliver at an executive level to the prospect.
• Keep abreast of industry knowledge, market and consumer behavior trends and understand impact to customer base.
• Clear understanding of the direct marketing industry as well as Internet content and commerce business models and relationships.
• 1-3 years sales experience.
• Wireless experience preferred
• Software experience preferred
• Ability to see ambiguity as an opportunity.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to thrive in a geographically dispersed team environment.
• You must love technology and have a strong vision for the possibilities and impact that mobile marketing and advertising will have on daily life
• You must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of (4 of these):
o Direct marketing;
o Advertising industry;
o Mobile ad market;
o Internet markets;
o Understanding of CRM, digital communications, and ad networks;
o Knowledge of behavioral targeting & consumer event driven direct marketing.
• Must have contacts (rolodex) in verticals such as retail, travel & entertainment (gaming), financial services and/or sports verticals.
• Direct Sales experience, including relationship building at the executive levels.
• Track record for selling value-based solutions incorporating multiple products or services.
• Strong negotiation, presentation and business value selling skills.
• Subject matter expertise in interactive media, direct marketing, or advertising.
• Representing the product to customers or speaking to a room full of interested internal or external customers should excite you.
• Demonstrate excellent salesmanship and the ability to interact effectively across multi functional teams.
• Excel in fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Send resumes to email@example.com.