Wonks Rejoice: Collarity, Next New Launch Search, Ad Tool
ADOTAS – A wonderfully nerdy new search tool has arrived to exacerbate already raging cases of ADD and OCD … oh yes, and help distribute embedded video ads more effectively to the masses. Collarity, a behavioral content and advertising targeting service for online publishers, is banding together with online video studio Next New Networks to enable its visitors to track down videos and content that other users with similar interests dig.
Next New Networks will debut the Collarity tools today on its political site, Veracifier for users who are closely following the Pennsylvania primary. Collarity’s search technology will enable observers to obsessively monitor the campaign’s progress from start to finish – the site brings all of the Web’s broadcast and online video highlights onto one platform. The tools will also be launched on PulpSecret, a site dedicated to comic book news and culture.
Collarity will deliver search and site recommendations and advertising to Next New Networks so that viewers will see more relevant ads (some of which will be embedded) with their videos.
“Online video has become an increasingly more powerful method of reaching audiences,” said Herb Scannell, co-founder and CEO, Next New Networks. “Our partnership with Collarity will allow Next New Networks to reach into the real interests of viewers, and deliver better experiences for our vertical Web-based programming. Our goal is to encourage audiences to share their interests and allow them to have control over content they are viewing. With these community-oriented objectives, Collarity was the ideal choice for helping us meet viewers’ needs and monetize our destinations.”
Next New Networks has content partnership deals with a variety of destinations, including YouTube, iTunes, MySpace TV and Tivo.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s