Wonks Rejoice: Collarity, Next New Launch Search, Ad Tool
ADOTAS – A wonderfully nerdy new search tool has arrived to exacerbate already raging cases of ADD and OCD … oh yes, and help distribute embedded video ads more effectively to the masses. Collarity, a behavioral content and advertising targeting service for online publishers, is banding together with online video studio Next New Networks to enable its visitors to track down videos and content that other users with similar interests dig.
Next New Networks will debut the Collarity tools today on its political site, Veracifier for users who are closely following the Pennsylvania primary. Collarity’s search technology will enable observers to obsessively monitor the campaign’s progress from start to finish – the site brings all of the Web’s broadcast and online video highlights onto one platform. The tools will also be launched on PulpSecret, a site dedicated to comic book news and culture.
Collarity will deliver search and site recommendations and advertising to Next New Networks so that viewers will see more relevant ads (some of which will be embedded) with their videos.
“Online video has become an increasingly more powerful method of reaching audiences,” said Herb Scannell, co-founder and CEO, Next New Networks. “Our partnership with Collarity will allow Next New Networks to reach into the real interests of viewers, and deliver better experiences for our vertical Web-based programming. Our goal is to encourage audiences to share their interests and allow them to have control over content they are viewing. With these community-oriented objectives, Collarity was the ideal choice for helping us meet viewers’ needs and monetize our destinations.”
Next New Networks has content partnership deals with a variety of destinations, including YouTube, iTunes, MySpace TV and Tivo.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial