Wonks Rejoice: Collarity, Next New Launch Search, Ad Tool
ADOTAS – A wonderfully nerdy new search tool has arrived to exacerbate already raging cases of ADD and OCD … oh yes, and help distribute embedded video ads more effectively to the masses. Collarity, a behavioral content and advertising targeting service for online publishers, is banding together with online video studio Next New Networks to enable its visitors to track down videos and content that other users with similar interests dig.
Next New Networks will debut the Collarity tools today on its political site, Veracifier for users who are closely following the Pennsylvania primary. Collarity’s search technology will enable observers to obsessively monitor the campaign’s progress from start to finish – the site brings all of the Web’s broadcast and online video highlights onto one platform. The tools will also be launched on PulpSecret, a site dedicated to comic book news and culture.
Collarity will deliver search and site recommendations and advertising to Next New Networks so that viewers will see more relevant ads (some of which will be embedded) with their videos.
“Online video has become an increasingly more powerful method of reaching audiences,” said Herb Scannell, co-founder and CEO, Next New Networks. “Our partnership with Collarity will allow Next New Networks to reach into the real interests of viewers, and deliver better experiences for our vertical Web-based programming. Our goal is to encourage audiences to share their interests and allow them to have control over content they are viewing. With these community-oriented objectives, Collarity was the ideal choice for helping us meet viewers’ needs and monetize our destinations.”
Next New Networks has content partnership deals with a variety of destinations, including YouTube, iTunes, MySpace TV and Tivo.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline