Wonks Rejoice: Collarity, Next New Launch Search, Ad Tool
ADOTAS – A wonderfully nerdy new search tool has arrived to exacerbate already raging cases of ADD and OCD … oh yes, and help distribute embedded video ads more effectively to the masses. Collarity, a behavioral content and advertising targeting service for online publishers, is banding together with online video studio Next New Networks to enable its visitors to track down videos and content that other users with similar interests dig.
Next New Networks will debut the Collarity tools today on its political site, Veracifier for users who are closely following the Pennsylvania primary. Collarity’s search technology will enable observers to obsessively monitor the campaign’s progress from start to finish – the site brings all of the Web’s broadcast and online video highlights onto one platform. The tools will also be launched on PulpSecret, a site dedicated to comic book news and culture.
Collarity will deliver search and site recommendations and advertising to Next New Networks so that viewers will see more relevant ads (some of which will be embedded) with their videos.
“Online video has become an increasingly more powerful method of reaching audiences,” said Herb Scannell, co-founder and CEO, Next New Networks. “Our partnership with Collarity will allow Next New Networks to reach into the real interests of viewers, and deliver better experiences for our vertical Web-based programming. Our goal is to encourage audiences to share their interests and allow them to have control over content they are viewing. With these community-oriented objectives, Collarity was the ideal choice for helping us meet viewers’ needs and monetize our destinations.”
Next New Networks has content partnership deals with a variety of destinations, including YouTube, iTunes, MySpace TV and Tivo.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; Ad Serving, Direct Deals & OTT Drive SpotX’s Growth; Jenny Jones Joins Telmar NA
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI
- Rapt Media and Kaltura Team Up
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis