Six Apart, Adify Try To Bring Bloggers Into the Black
ADOTAS – Recent reports suggest that blogging is detrimental to one’s mental and physical health, sleep patterns, fashion sense, waistline, social life and hair line. But bloggers’ notoriously light wallets may soon bulk up … Six Apart and Adify today announced the launch of an online ad server for 100 publishing networks.
Blogging software and services company Six Apart has focused on publishing tools for bloggers is spreading its wings to provide advertising, design, implementation, development and site optimization services to bloggers and larger companies.
“Our customers have asked us for complete solutions as their blogging and social media experiments become major strategies,” said Chris Alden, CEO of Six Apart. “We’re expanding our business so that we can provide the tools and services that will make them successful.”
Six Apart is partnering with vertical online advertising network Adify in a bid to make it easier for bloggers to accept ad campaigns on their sites from Six Apart advertisers like HP and MSN. Six Apart has formed two new units to provide the services; Six Apart Media will provide the advertising program to bloggers and custom ad solutions to marketers and Six Apart Services will provide design and implementation services to large publishers and corporate customers. David Tokheim and Marissa Levinson will spearhead the projects.
Six Apart works with Web properties from the Huffington Post to Gothamist to Boing Boing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s