Hydra Network Adds New Campaigns
The Hydra Network, an advertising network focused exclusively on cost-per-acquisition (CPA), announced today that it will be managing online ad campaigns for AARP, Sears and Citibank. Ads will be placed on affiliate site such as Yahoo, Google and Publishers Clearing House.
A response-based online marketing campaign for AARP that will include banner ads and subscriber email aimed at building up the customer base.
Citibank is developing an aggressive ad campaign looking which is focused on lead generation for low-rate home equity credit lines. Benefits advertised will include personal checkbooks, no closing costs, no application fees, and the ability to convert a variable rate to a fixed rate if prime increases.
Sears is running a campaign that will promote the home improvement services department of the consumer brand.
Hydra has over 1,000 active advertising campaigns available to its affiliated publishers and generates over two million new transactions each month for current advertisers. With the 100% CPA model, advertisers only pay for defined customer action so there is a predictable ROI.
Mason Wiley, VP of Marketing for Hydra stated “We are thrilled to add these high profile clients to our cadre of top-tier advertisers. We pride ourselves on offering a diversified and broad range of campaigns for our affiliates and are pleased to continue to offer the most effective campaigns in the industry.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV