Hydra Network Adds New Campaigns
The Hydra Network, an advertising network focused exclusively on cost-per-acquisition (CPA), announced today that it will be managing online ad campaigns for AARP, Sears and Citibank. Ads will be placed on affiliate site such as Yahoo, Google and Publishers Clearing House.
A response-based online marketing campaign for AARP that will include banner ads and subscriber email aimed at building up the customer base.
Citibank is developing an aggressive ad campaign looking which is focused on lead generation for low-rate home equity credit lines. Benefits advertised will include personal checkbooks, no closing costs, no application fees, and the ability to convert a variable rate to a fixed rate if prime increases.
Sears is running a campaign that will promote the home improvement services department of the consumer brand.
Hydra has over 1,000 active advertising campaigns available to its affiliated publishers and generates over two million new transactions each month for current advertisers. With the 100% CPA model, advertisers only pay for defined customer action so there is a predictable ROI.
Mason Wiley, VP of Marketing for Hydra stated “We are thrilled to add these high profile clients to our cadre of top-tier advertisers. We pride ourselves on offering a diversified and broad range of campaigns for our affiliates and are pleased to continue to offer the most effective campaigns in the industry.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant