Hydra Network Adds New Campaigns
The Hydra Network, an advertising network focused exclusively on cost-per-acquisition (CPA), announced today that it will be managing online ad campaigns for AARP, Sears and Citibank. Ads will be placed on affiliate site such as Yahoo, Google and Publishers Clearing House.
A response-based online marketing campaign for AARP that will include banner ads and subscriber email aimed at building up the customer base.
Citibank is developing an aggressive ad campaign looking which is focused on lead generation for low-rate home equity credit lines. Benefits advertised will include personal checkbooks, no closing costs, no application fees, and the ability to convert a variable rate to a fixed rate if prime increases.
Sears is running a campaign that will promote the home improvement services department of the consumer brand.
Hydra has over 1,000 active advertising campaigns available to its affiliated publishers and generates over two million new transactions each month for current advertisers. With the 100% CPA model, advertisers only pay for defined customer action so there is a predictable ROI.
Mason Wiley, VP of Marketing for Hydra stated “We are thrilled to add these high profile clients to our cadre of top-tier advertisers. We pride ourselves on offering a diversified and broad range of campaigns for our affiliates and are pleased to continue to offer the most effective campaigns in the industry.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline